For 30 years, Mark G. Schrader has successfully represented clients in a variety of legal matters, including real estate, estate planning, corporate and partnership law and contracts. Mr. Schrader was born in 1955, earned his law degree from St. Louis University and began practicing in 1982.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Estate Settlement
- Real Estate
- Family Law
- Mechanic’s Liens
- Business Formation
- Personal Injury
- Corporate and Partnership Law
- Eminent Domain
- Commercial Transactions
- Rockhurst College, B.S.B.A
- Southern Illinois University Edwardsville, M.B.A.
- St. Louis University, J.D.
States and Courts Licensed to Practice Law
- Illinois (1982)
- Illinois State Bar Association (1982)
- St. Clair County Bar Association (1982)
- Shrine of Our Lady of the Snows Administrative Committee
- Southwestern Illinois YMCA committees
- Downtown YMCA Board of Managers