Legal matters involving the family can be complicated and stressful. We understand that family law issues can have a permanent impact on your family’s future. They are committed to helping you make sound decisions as you take these important steps.
Mark G. Schrader has extensive experience in the following:
- Divorce. Whether amicable or contentious, divorce is a difficult, complex process that requires a skilled, compassionate attorney. Our firm focuses on protecting your interests from separation through divorce settlements or litigation to the disposition of property and debt.
- Temporary Orders. These orders are enacted to address issues that arise between separation and a finalized divorce. Our firm helps equalize the parties’ access to financial resources, possessions or property and the payment of debts. We can also help you maintain your parent-child relationship throughout the process.
- Custody and Visitation. Child custody and visitation is one of the most complex aspects of divorce. Our firm can help you secure custody or create a fair visitation plan that best fits your family situation.
- Spousal support. Our firm understands the significant financial impact a divorce may have on both spouses. He has experience in determining fair and legal alimony, spousal support or spousal maintenance plans.
- Child Support. He will help you determine a fair, proper amount of support to protect the well-being of your children. Our firm will also ensure court-ordered child support payments are fulfilled and can modify child support agreements in the event of a change in your financial situation.
- Educational Expenses. Along with child support, our firm can help you secure funds for educational expenses, such as private schooling and college or special education and services for a disabled child.
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements. Our firm can draft prenuptial and postnuptial agreements to protect your assets, property and the rights of your children in the event of a divorce.
- Paternity. Our firm can help men and women through the complex legal process of determining the paternity of a child.