Whether you are creating a new business, expanding an existing business or seeking legal counsel on your current operation, we can provide trusted legal advice and representation regarding business law.
Our firm can help you manage risk and avoid liability as legal issues that affect your business arise. We can also guide you through the process of creating corporations, LLC’s and partnerships.
Mark G. Schrader has substantial experience in the following:
- Business Formation. He can help you create standard corporations, S Corporations (which pass corporate income, losses, deductions and credit to their shareholders for tax purposes), Limited Liability Companies (LLC) and non-profit organizations.
- Acquisitions, Mergers and Sales. He has been involved in a variety of business transactions, protecting the company’s interests during a purchase, merger or sale. From negotiating a contract to resolving valuation issues, he will guide you through the process.
- Dissolution of Business. When a business dispute becomes irreconcilable, he can help you negotiate, mediate or pursue legal action to end the business and protect your interests.
- Business Dispute Litigation. Whether there are disagreements with partners or shareholders or breach of contract disputes with customers or vendors, he can provide sound legal counsel to reach a cost-effective resolution that causes minimum impact to your business.
- Banking Law. The firm possesses extensive experience in representing banks and other financial institutions. He can handle foreclosures, collections, replevins and the enforcement of lenders’ rights.